|Qualification Type Name||Master of Public Law|
|Awarding Organization||Çağ University|
|Loan Range||120 ECTS|
|Normal Duration of the Program||2 years|
|Program Chair||Prof. Dr. M. Tevfik ODMAN
Tel : +90 324 6514800
Fax: +90 324 6514811
|Program Erasmus Coordinator||Prof. Dr. Jülide İNÖZÜ
Tel : +90 324 6514800
Fax: +90 324 6514811
|Profile of the Program||The Master's Program in Public Law is designed to provide students with a strong theoretical background and practical skills in contemporary law. The program also aims to increase the knowledge and research skills of lawyers or candidates interested in the field of law who want to establish their own business areas in public and / or private sector enterprises.|
|Learning Environment||Education and training is carried out in a formal way. Due to the adequacy of our technological facilities, distance education method is also partially applied. In addition, applied trainings are carried out through units such as research centers etc. within the University.|
|Program Outcomes (Qualifications)||A Student Completing the Program;
PO 1. Based on the theoretical knowledge acquired at the undergraduate level, to develop this knowledge at the level of expertise in the field of private law and to comprehend interdisciplinary interaction.
To be able to create new knowledge by combining the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired in the field of public law with knowledge from different disciplinary fields and to solve problems, especially those related to disputes before judicial bodies, by using scientific research methods.
PO 3. To be able to develop new strategic approaches and produce solutions to the problems encountered in the practice of public law, especially in relation to the disputes that frequently come before judicial bodies.
PO 4. To be able to critically evaluate the information related to the field of public law, positive legal rules, to carry out advanced studies, to prepare legislation in parallel with social needs independently.
PO 5. To be able to follow the developments in the field of public law and national and international judicial decisions, and to be able to systematically transfer them to groups in this field and other disciplines together with their own studies.
PO 6. To be able to communicate orally and in writing in at least one foreign language and to be able to use computer software and information and communication technologies at an advanced level required by the field.
PO 7. To be able to teach and supervise these values by considering social, scientific and ethical values in the stages of collecting, interpreting and announcing the data related to the field of public law.
PO 8. To be able to apply the knowledge and problem solving techniques they have absorbed in the field of public law in interdisciplinary studies.
|Key Competencies||1. Literacy competence
2. Multilingual competence
3. Mathematical competence and competence in science, technology and engineering
4. Digital competence
5. Personal, social and learning to learn competence
6. Citizenship competence
7. Entrepreneurial competence
8. Cultural awareness and expressive competence
|Measurement and Evaluation Methods||1. Measurement and evaluation methods, exam types and their contribution to the course grade are determined by the provisions of Çağ University Graduate Education and Examination Regulations and Senate decisions.
2. Different methods such as homework, project, application, midterm and final exam are used in measurement and evaluation.
3. Letter and/or numeric grading systems are used in the evaluation of student success.
|Quality Assurance||To oversee the quality of higher education programs;
- YÖK is responsible for the planning, organization, management and supervision of education and training and other activities carried out in higher education institutions.
- "University Monitoring and Evaluation Reports" of higher education institutions prepared every year within the framework of the criteria determined by YÖK are published. Reports prepared according to these reports, including quantitative and qualitative evaluations of higher education institutions, are also shared with the public by YÖK.
- Every year, YÖK publishes the "Foundation Higher Education Institutions Report", which includes academic, administrative and financial data on foundation higher education institutions. These reports, which include quantitative and qualitative evaluations of foundation higher education institutions, are shared with the public by YÖK.
|Entry Requirements||A student who wants to study in the Private Law Master's Program must have completed a four-year law undergraduate program in the law department of a domestic or foreign equivalent university, and must get at least 55 points from ALES.|
|Conditions for Qualification||In order to graduate, a student must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.00 out of 4.00 and have no failed courses.|
|Opportunities for Progress||Students who successfully complete the program can apply to doctoral programs if they choose to become an academician.|
|Legal Basis for Qualification||1. Higher Education Law No. 2547
2. Çağ University Graduate Education and Examination Regulations
3. Regulation on Higher Education Quality Assurance and Higher Education Quality Board
|Website for Access to Qualification||https://www.cag.edu.tr/tr/kamu-hukuku-tezlitezsiz-ylisans-programi-program-ciktilari|