Plagiarism means to take someone else's publication and use it against the rules and ethics. Plagiarism causes to lose the originality of the study. İnitial.net is a specialized internet-based software that was created to identify many types of plagiarism and report them. We test the originality of your documents on the largest digital scientific database in Turkey.
4. You can finalize your plagiarism test in a few minutes with the cloud-based application.
5. Did you know that İntihal.net covers more than 90 percent of the magazines publishing in Turkey and tens of thousands printed books?
6. Plagiarism detection software not only inspects students but also encourages them to produce original productions.
7. Institutions that are members of İntihal.net may use the system without any restrictions both on the type of documents and the number of documents.
8. You can verify the result screen and output with QR code.
DETECTION PLAGIARISM TYPES
REPRODUCE Getting the publication of someone else directly and displaying it as yours
COPY Copying a part from another publication and pasting it to yours directly
COPY BUT CHANGE Copying a part from another publication, making some minor changes and adding it to yours
MOSAIC Getting some parts from various publications and combining them
-If your individual register is not approved, you can send an email to email@example.com.