1. Works through the development of personnel system and brings out relevant suggestions.
2. Organizes and keeps personal files of both academic and administrative staff available.
3. Works through the preparation of periodic reports.
4. Plans annual leaves of staff and controls implementation.
5. Coordinates and monitors health affairs of staff.
6. Uploads personnel data on YOKSIS programme thoroughly and duly.
7. Is responsible for internal and external correspondence of University.
8. Monitors recruitment procedures of staff in compliance with law and regulations.
9. Carries out procedures associated with foreign academic staff in coordination with relevant departments.
10. Carries out other duties and procedures that are mentioned in law and regulations.