To raise individuals who can be able to:
- educate and teach, conduct researches, projects and field studies in social and human sciences;
- transfer theoretical and practical knowledge into science, art, social and cultural life with a critical and questioning approach;
- have the equipment required by the field and convert this equipment into social contribution;
- carry out both individual and team work by bringing quantitative and qualitative solutions to their problems;
- adopt lifelong learning as a principle;
- adopt the principles and reforms of Atatürk.