Post-graduates will demonstrate:
1. Have advanced and advanced thinking skills in scientific sense
2. Has knowledge in the main areas of specialization of psychology.
3. Follow, evaluate and analyze scientific studies published nationally and internationally.
4. Connects the theoretical knowledge with the new knowledge
5. Create new scientific research questions that will contribute to the study area
6. Learns the methodological knowledge to analyze the results and conduct appropriate research to the scientific questions.
7. Acquire the ethical principles of psychology
8. Acts according to these principles in research, practice and professional fields
9. Can use the knowledge and skills acquired in the field of application.